‘I’ll Fall With Your Knife’ by Peter Murphy
October! Happy gothmas!
what do “normal” people, who don’t watch and obsess over t.v shows/anime/games, do for fun?
They obsess over different TV shows and professional sports, I hear. So, they’re the same as the rest of us, no matter how hard they try to pretend otherwise.
Fantasy Football = RPG.
Fantasy Football online = MMORPGer.
Talking about which TV characters should hook up = shipping.
Talking about which reality TV characters should hook up = RPF.
I see no appreciable difference between shouting at the TV if the NFL is on or shouting at the monitor if someone is fucking up their playthrough on youtube.Source: condensedbloodmilk
‘People II: The Reckoning’ by Andrew Jackson Jihad
There’s someone in your head waiting to fucking strangle you.
↳ INTJ (The Mastermind)
INTJs are one of the rarest of the sixteen personality types, and account for approximately 1-2% of the population.
Hallmarks of the INTJ include independence of thought and a desire for efficiency. They work best when given autonomy and creative freedom. They harbor an innate desire to express themselves by conceptualizing their own intellectual designs. They have a talent for analyzing and formulating complex theories. INTJs are generally well-suited for occupations within academia, research, consulting, management, science, engineering, and law. They are often acutely aware of their own knowledge and abilities—as well as their limitations and what they don’t know (a quality that tends to distinguish them from INTPs). INTJs thus develop a strong confidence in their ability and talents, making them natural leaders.
In forming relationships, INTJs tend to seek out others with similar character traits and ideologies. Agreement on theoretical concepts is an important aspect of their relationships. By nature INTJs can be demanding in their expectations, and approach relationships in a rational manner. As a result, INTJs may not always respond to a spontaneous infatuation but wait for a mate who better fits their set criteria. They tend to be stable, reliable, and dedicated. Harmony in relationships and home life tends to be extremely important to them. They generally withhold strong emotion and do not like to waste time with what they consider irrational social rituals. This may cause non-INTJs to perceive them as distant and reserved; nevertheless, INTJs are usually very loyal partners who are prepared to commit substantial energy and time into a relationship to make it work.
- the third rarest type in the population; the most rare among women
- among types least likely to suffer from heart disease and hypertension
- least likely of all types to believe in a higher spiritual power
- one of two types with the highest college GPA
- among types with the highest income
- of all types, least likely to state that they value home/family, financial security, relationships & friendships, and community service
- Over represented among MBA students and female small business owners
- Commonly found in scientific or technical fields, computer occupations, and legal professions
- famous intjs: hillary clinton, isaac newton, dwight eisenhower, and lewis carroll
When I’ve been around people on a regular basis, I test as INTJ.
Edit: Is that Bruce Wayne or Patrick Bateman?Source: kevinmckidd
↳ INTP (The Architect)
INTPs are often thoroughly engaged in their own thoughts, and usually appear to others to be offbeat and unconventional. The INTP’s mind is a most active place, and their inward orientation can mean that they neglect superficial things like home décor or appropriate clothing. They don’t tend to bother with small talk but can become downright passionate when talking about science, mathematics, computers, or the larger theoretical problems of the universe. Reality is often of only passing interest to the Architect, as they are more interested in the theory behind it all.
INTPs are typically precise in their speech, and communicate complex ideas with carefully chosen words. They insist on intellectual rigor in even the most casual of conversations, and will readily point out inconsistencies of thought or reasoning. Social niceties may fall by the wayside for an INTP who is more interested in analyzing logic, and they may offend others by submitting their dearly held values and beliefs to logical scrutiny.
- more likely than other types to study a foreign language
- most frequent type among college students committing alcohol and drug policy violations
- have lowest level of coping resources of all the types
- one of types least likely to believe in a spiritual power
- highest of all types in career dissatisfaction
- in school, have lower grades than would be predicted by aptitude scores
- More likely than average to complete engineering programs
- Personal values include Autonomy, Freedom, and Independence
- Overrepresented among working MBA students
- Commonly found in science and technical occupations
- famous intps: albert einstein, abraham lincoln, marie curie, and charles darwin
When I’ve been alone for too long, I score as INTP.Source: kevinmckidd
‘Ain’t No Rest for the Wicked’ by Cage the Elephant is my new jam.
‘Common People’ by Pulp
Was shooting for the @WilliamShatner version, but you get the point.